DBRS Discontinues Rating of Deutsche Bank AG Conditional Pass-Through Structured Covered Bonds Guaranteed by SCB Alpspitze UG, Series 2Covered Bonds
DBRS Ratings Limited (DBRS) discontinued its rating of Series 2 (CB2 - XS1532501464), which was redeemed early on 14 January 2019.
The rating of Series 2, before the payment in full, was AAA.
All figures are in euros unless otherwise noted.
The principal methodology applicable to the rating is: “Rating European Covered Bonds”.
In DBRS’s opinion, a discontinued-repaid rating action does not warrant the application of the entire principal methodology, as the bond has been repaid in full.
A review of the transaction legal documents was not conducted as the legal documents have remained unchanged since the most recent rating action.
Other methodologies referenced in this transaction are listed at the end of this press release.
These may be found on www.dbrs.com at: http://www.dbrs.com/about/methodologies.
For a more detailed discussion of the sovereign risk impact on Structured Finance ratings, please refer to “Appendix C: The Impact of Sovereign Ratings on Other DBRS Credit Ratings” of the “Rating Sovereign Governments” methodology at: https://www.dbrs.com/research/333487/rating-sovereign-governments.
The sources of data and information used for this rating include the Issuer, Deutsche Bank AG.
DBRS did not rely upon third-party due diligence in order to conduct its analysis.
At the time of the initial rating DBRS was not supplied with third-party assessments. However, this did not impact the rating analysis.
DBRS considers the data and information available to it for the purposes of providing this rating to be of satisfactory quality.
DBRS does not audit or independently verify the data or information it receives in connection with the rating process.
The last rating action on this transaction took place on 23 November 2018, when DBRS confirmed its AAA ratings on the Series outstanding under the Programme and discontinued its rating of Series 1.
Information regarding DBRS ratings, including definitions, policies and methodologies, is available on www.dbrs.com.
For further information on DBRS historical default rates published by the European Securities and Markets Authority (“ESMA”) in a central repository, see: http://cerep.esma.europa.eu/cerep-web/statistics/defaults.xhtml.
Ratings assigned by DBRS Ratings Limited are subject to EU and US regulations only.
Lead Analyst: Roger Bickert, Vice President
Rating Committee Chair: Christian Aufsatz, Managing Director
Initial Rating Date: 15 November 2016
DBRS Ratings Limited
20 Fenchurch Street, 31st Floor, London EC3M 3BY United Kingdom
Registered and incorporated under the laws of England and Wales: Company No. 7139960
The rating methodologies used in the analysis of this transaction can be found at: http://www.dbrs.com/about/methodologies
-- Rating European Covered Bonds
-- Rating European Covered Bonds Addendum: Market Value Spreads
-- Global Methodology for Rating Banks and Banking Organisations
-- Legal Criteria for European Structured Finance Transactions
-- Derivative Criteria for European Structured Finance Transactions
-- Interest Rate Stresses for European Structured Finance Transactions
-- Master European Residential Mortgage-Backed Securities Rating Methodology and Jurisdictional Addenda
-- Operational Risk Assessment for European Structured Finance Originators
-- Operational Risk Assessment for European Structured Finance Servicers
-- Rating Sovereign Governments
-- Rating CLOs and CDOs of Large Corporate Credit
-- European CMBS Rating Methodology
A description of how DBRS analyses structured finance transactions and how the methodologies are collectively applied can be found at: http://www.dbrs.com/research/278375.
For more information on this credit or on this industry, visit www.dbrs.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALL DBRS RATINGS ARE SUBJECT TO DISCLAIMERS AND CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. PLEASE READ THESE DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING DBRS RATINGS, INCLUDING DEFINITIONS, POLICIES, RATING SCALES AND METHODOLOGIES.
- Rating European Covered Bonds (Archived) / December 6, 2018
- Rating CLOs and CDOs of Large Corporate Credit (Archived) / December 11, 2018
- European CMBS Rating and Surveillance Methodology (Archived) / December 19, 2018
- Legal Criteria for European Structured Finance Transactions (Archived) / September 11, 2018
- Rating European Covered Bonds Addendum: Market Value Spreads (Archived) / December 6, 2018
- Derivative Criteria for European Structured Finance Transactions (Archived) / October 10, 2018
- Rating Sovereign Governments (Archived) / October 1, 2018
- Interest Rate Stresses for European Structured Finance Transactions (Archived) / October 10, 2018
- Operational Risk Assessment for European Structured Finance Servicers (Archived) / November 8, 2018
- Operational Risk Assessment for European Structured Finance Originators (Archived) / November 8, 2018
- Global Methodology for Rating Banks and Banking Organisations (Archived) / July 17, 2018
- Master European Residential Mortgage-Backed Securities Rating Methodology and Jurisdictional Addenda (Archived) / October 3, 2018